Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help! I really can't afford a new Target bow and would like to make the wall a little bit more solid on my indoor bow.Would wall bangers help, or would I be wasting my time?Here's my bow specs.
2001 ultratec
xt300 limbs
50-60 pounds
# 2 commond cam 65% let off
It has shoot threws on it Idon't know if that makes any dif or not.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Hoytnut

·
redman
7,910 Posts
WALL BANNGERS

WALL BANGERS BEND WHEN SHOOT A LOT SHOOT THREW IS GOOD HELPS ON LEFT RIGHT SHOT DRAW IT AND THAT MAKES THE WALL BETTER COMMAND CAM IS HOYT BEST CAM THEW EVER MADE

·
Registered
34,164 Posts
Hoyt Nut

The wall bangers are great. I had a set on the same bow for two years, and a set on another bow for 1 year and neither of them EVER BENT. If you don't treat your bow with the proper care (like not resting your bow on the ground, or dropping the bow you won't bend them. Get a bow stand for the times when you might want to put it on the ground and you will be fine.

The hard wall that they provide is great plus it makes it alot easier to check your timing.

I have a set if you need them.

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Hornet

How do they attach to the cams? I have command+, 02 model. They sound good to me, but I have never heard of them before this.:confused:

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Wallbangers sit on top of the modules, and take a longer screw to anchor them. They also have a cone that fits into the module screw hold so the surface is flush with the bottom of the wallbanger. The company that makes them went out of business, so they're difficult to find. I gave a set to a friend of mine who is trying to manufacture them.

·
Registered
34,164 Posts
Martineer described it perfectly.

HP10 they won't work on the CC+. They do however work on the regular CC.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts