Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Classifieds Moderator
10,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to find who was making & selling the camo arrow fletching covers here? I bought i few in the past and need several more but no longer have his info? Anyone know? Please pm me!
Thanks

·
Classifieds Moderator
10,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone?

·
Classifieds Moderator
10,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ttt

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
Was this before the AT police stopped any normal guy wanting to make a few buck by wanting them to pay to play?

Anyone have any good pics? I have an 9 yo craft slave I can get on this...and some nice fall gray wool....

·
Registered
7,643 Posts
Was this before the AT police stopped any normal guy wanting to make a few buck by wanting them to pay to play?

Anyone have any good pics? I have an 9 yo craft slave I can get on this...and some nice fall gray wool....
Yeah I'm pretty sure it was before that happened

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
Yeah I'm pretty sure it was before that happened
that was a shame...most of the time they were making like $2-5 an item...hard to fork over a few hundred for that up front.

it shook out a lot of cool 'inventions' and other tinkerers pimping their schwag but it was getting a little out of control so I'm on the fence....it was like they need a tinkers selling stuff section but I'm sure that would be abused too. Darn human nature!

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
My 9 yo wants an ipod touch...she can sew.

What patterns are we wanting and how much is 'reasonable'? I'm guessing for material and elastic there will be around $6 in cost. Another $4-5 to ship it.

I think I have some ASAT in a heavy cotton (like a duck) and some Predator Fall Grey 11 oz wool.

I'll have her make one or two of them up.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I can probably make the covers in ASAT camo if lavazhole's 9 yo daughter can NOT do them. Send me a photo of what you are looking for if you have one.

BUT, if lavazhole 9 yo daughter can do them I'll have to defer to her. I will not take $ out the a 9 yo child's pocket that is willing to work to earn a few $ at such a young age.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
I can probably make the covers in ASAT camo if lavazhole's 9 yo daughter can NOT do them. Send me a photo of what you are looking for if you have one.

BUT, if lavazhole 9 yo daughter can do them I'll have to defer to her. I will not take $ out the a 9 yo child's pocket that is willing to work to earn a few $ at such a young age.
Nah man we a free market libertarians, make away! If you can it better cheaper we'll just buy some from you!

We were going to try to do a basic tapered bag shape w/ eastic for the opening then a second piece of the round elastic to tie off to the qiver itself. She made me one for fathers day w/ out the attachment and I lost it...must have gotten stuck on something and stayed and I didn't notice...

·
Classifieds Moderator
10,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks i guys i contacted reverand in the link rdraper_3 left for us. if he doesnt do them any longer i'd love to give lavazhole's daughter the chance in the meantime ill try and get pics of the ones i have there just like a small pillowcase with elastic closer on top with about 2 eight" pcs of elastic to sceure it to the quiver he use to sell them for $12 tyd just for an idea! Thanks Guys!

·
Classifieds Moderator
10,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Reverend is still making them but they are now $14 let me see what he has in camo patterns as i need about 4 of them so maybe i can order some from the young lady as well
Thanks

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
I will hopefully have some prototypes in predator fall gray 11 oz wool in the next day or two.

For the hole around the arrows, elastic or pull cord and since?

How would you like to attach it to the quiver, over the top or aound a support?

·
Registered
722 Posts
I have a few little covers for each arrow--it covers the the arrow from the nock past the fletch. THe fletch end has a small, very small amount of velcro---the covers are made of cotton i think and are camo (cant remember which one). When I get home tonige, if you are interested, I will see how many I have and what camo pattern they are.

I used them out west to cover my orange fletchings---lightweight, simple to put on/take off.

let me know if you are interested--thanks

·
Classifieds Moderator
10,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah shoot me a pm im always interested in items like that!

·
Classifieds Moderator
10,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok pm me then please Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.