Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to publicly say that I am sorry for some of the post and threads I have, said, participated in, or started here on AT concerning Bowtech. I have in no way any bad feelings toward Bowtech and as far as I am concerned they are one of the Top Bow Manufacturers out there today. I have previously said and made statements about Bowtech and some of their policies that may be taken that I have issues with them and that I am out to try to do harm to them or their name. I would never do that or intend to do that to them. So I appoligize to Bowtech, any employees I may have infered references to, and the AT community. I commit not to make such comments in the future about any company, only give my opinion and not be a "basher" or "fanboy".

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
they contact you and make you say this?:secret::confused:or did the mods give you "the talk":zip:any way have not read any of you mentioned posts but more people should man up when needed to and you sir did on a public site:darkbeer:drink for you,

·
Registered
6,727 Posts
I never noticed you saying anything I would consider out of line, but if you feel like you needed to say it, good for you.

Apologizing is good practice for relationships... :)

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Is this about the Destroyer grip thread? I wondered why it got locked. I didn't notice anything out of line, IMO. They let threads about Mathews go forever. Correct me if I'm wrong.:confused:

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No the Destroyer grip thread was not my thread, I started one one the sideplates and a couple others. But that is not what this is about, this is about some other things.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Making sure I give eryone a chance

TTT for saturday to give the best shot for the most people to see.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ttt one last time to make sure hits all times of the day so every segment of AT has chance to hear/read my apology.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Full credit for growing a set and apologizing, ya don't see much of that these days :wink: Top marks RJ

·
Registered
427 Posts
need more like you i see everyone fighting and saying stupid things but never apoligize so good for you need more people like you out there

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Mighty big of you to stand up and say that.

A question though yes or no did someone else suggest this? Randy

·
Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,960 Posts
I am pretty sure I was in the threads you are referring to and I in no way, shape, or form see a reason why you would need to apoligize......

It shows good character to do so though. :darkbeer:

·
Registered
8,745 Posts
What did you go and do now rjharcher?:eek::mg::zip:

Did you Order a New Bowtech bow?:mg::eek::mg::zip::confused: :wink::teeth:

It takes a Big Man to publicly apologize! :thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

Dick

1 - 16 of 16 Posts