Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this Martin Bengal sitting here waiting on my arrows to arrive. It will then be set-up/tuning time of course. Can any of you recommend a tuner within an hour or so of Seminole County (just north of Orlando)?

Any advice greatly appreciated!

·
Banned
910 Posts
Im in tampa, I hear Jerrys is a good shop. They sponsor a ASA local 3-D circuit. they sell Bowtech and Hoyt and they seem to be bolting on alot of STS's.( no thanks) I would call them and tell them what yougot and what your problem is , see what they say before driving all the way up there. I know a good guy in tampa that will tune, but good luck gettin him to do it now that archery season is no open.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Bill

Shooters Den is in Goldenrod on Aloma Ave, they are a Mathews dealer but their bow pro "Joe" is an experienced bow person and works on all brands. Give him a call, 407 671-2081.

Dave1

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shooter's Den

Thanks Dave1.

I'll have to think about that. I'd have to call them with a few trick questions. About 20 years ago I bought the highest priced Oneida, and all the accessories, arrows etc. from them. A short time later they refused to help me with a Browning because Browning sold to other than pro shops. Ticked me off a good bit. Maybe they have improved their customer service by now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts