Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Lowered expectations
15,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend getting back into shooting and he's interested in a used older RH target compound, 30-31", 50# max.

Maybe something like a Hoyt Prostar, not too much $$$.

Anyone have anything?

·
Registered
275 Posts
i have a PSE mach 9 with a Losch grip, 50-60, i believe. I purchased it new, it is custom shop, intending to get into indoor target, never did with this bow. Has shot fewer than 300 arrows and sits in my basement archery room. 30" draw, adjustable modified cams, lightning blue, it is a beauty, but I am not going to use it. Paid about 750 for it. Any offers!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I have an old Browning Nomad Delux. I bought it used on eBay years ago when I decided to start archery. It can't compare to bows from the 90s but it is a cheap way to start. RH, draw is 30 to 31 and max poundage is 50. I'll take $45 and ship it free in the lower 48.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Stash,
How about a brand new Redman (closeout) for $350?.....Dave

·
Registered
743 Posts
I have a Browning Pro 600 that I would let go dirt cheap. It is 29-32", 45-60lbs and adjustable from 65% to 50% letoff. I also have a Browning Maxim 6T6L 30-32" 45-70lbs.

·
Premium Member
5,745 Posts
Stash,

Not a target bow, but if your friend is interested I have a 1997 Golden Eagle Revolution 31/55-70 in camo that he can have, cost you a beer. ATA is around 38", about 7"brace.

Dennis

P.S. we got the new hound.

·
Lowered expectations
15,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They guy will have to shoot it at 40# for a while, and 50# absolute max.

deadeye - the what's the draw length, and what wheel/cam?

·
Lowered expectations
15,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
deadeye - that looks just about what he needs. I'll let him know and hope he gets back to me ASAP.

Hey - nobody else buy that until I get a chance to hear back from him, OK? :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts