Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to bow hunting. I am looking for a fully loaded Matthews or Hoyt Hunting Bow, 27". I dont know alot about them but I have a hunting guru that does. If there is anyone with a bow that fits this description please message me.
Thanks Blake

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have a Mathews z7 70# which I have 28.5" and 29" cams for. I want $700 tyd for the bare bow with limbsavers, peep, and d-loop. If you are interested I will change the cam to a 27" and I have several accessories here in the shop to make it hunt ready. I will rig it and tune it for free. Let me know if you are interested and we can add up what accessories you want.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have a mathews drenalin 27.5 draw length 60-70 lb draw weight for $450 let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Not trying to steer you away from what your buddy wants for ya but unless he's letting you dip into his wallet as well, you'd be doing yourself well to look around the site for a bit..welcome to AT!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Not trying to steer you away from what your buddy wants for ya but unless he's letting you dip into his wallet as well, you'd be doing yourself well to look around the site for a bit..welcome to AT!
Much agreed on what shoots good for him. Can absolutely feel horrible in your hands find a PRO SHOP go an shoot a number of bows then decide. Also keep this in mind you don't need the top dollar bow to start with. I would start in the middle an if Bowhunting becomes a passion then you go all in. You gotta crawl before you walk. An trust me archery isn't for everyone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts