Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just took a Sher Loc Black eagle scope off a Axcle 3000 Sight. The Extention over the rod won't seem to come off from the Sherloc scope. There is a square end on end of Axcle extention and I put a crescent wrench on and put a pretty good pull and it didn't let loose. Am i doing something wrong.
I want to mount this on a CBE Quadlite. Looks like I should be able to screw the Axcle one off the rod and mount the square CBE right back on there. Its being stubborn and i don't want to break anything.Can anybody shed some light on this before I go any further.

Attachments

·
Registered
630 Posts
Maybe Sher Loc needs some help from Dr Watson.
Sorry, couldn't help myself.
I have the same scope. There should be a nut on the end of the threaded rod. remove that nut and the etched sleeve should come off. Then there is another nut locking the threaded rod so you can use the scope lefty or righty.

·
Master Class
8,205 Posts
Looks like you have the 2 nuts off in the picture. Should screw right off that Axcel Sleeve. The SurLoc does not have the square indent on there scope to take the CBE square CBE sleeve which I do not like at all. It seems like a weak spot to me that it could work loose.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts