Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going at this again. Looking to get a new bow, bare or loaded. Wanting to stay between $350 and $400. For $400 it must really grab my attention. Nothing older than 2011 please. Hoyt with rkt cams, Stevens, Elite, APA, Obsession, Athens, Xpedition bows only. I like the looks of all black, or a cool pattern. I know someone wants some extra money before Christmas! :). I have $$ ready to spend, via paypal. Thanks guys

·
Team 4 Play
17,306 Posts
You must be looking for someone who is giving away a heck of a steal because in that price range there is no way you wouldn't have found something on your other thread.

·
Team 4 Play
17,306 Posts
Well I can't edit my previous post but after a bit and then re reading it I may have come off a little harsh. Good luck on your continuing search.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I didn't want to post on the old one due to it being closed and wasn't near a computer and tapatalk isn't friendly with moderating threads. Deals never fell through mostly because of draw length specifics and the seller never came through. Hopefully better luck this time lol

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks chris! i had my eye on your judge but the draw was the only issue for me! Sorry, passin on the Evo, Thanks tho. Just trying to stick with the companies i listed.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Trying to move a 2011 darton 2800 its black riser ap limbs 70lbs currently 28inch draw. Have mods for 27.5 included. Brand new threads from advanced bow strings installed two weeks ago. Included is a clear housed hha slider, trophy ridge wb, and limb saver stab and wrist strap. Its in 8 of 10 condition. And I'm only looking for 300 plus shipping. Its31.25 ata 7inch brace and Ibo's over 330

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
If you want to come up to $500 I have a 13 prevailer in great shape with custom strings in hunting bow section.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks man but just trying to stick within my limits. I appreciate the offer. Working on a deal as we speak!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
found something! im gonna be the new owner of a 2011 ninja pulse. very excited. thanks for all the offers guys! i will close this officially when im near a computer next.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.