Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally had a sec to shoot the '07 ******* that I picked up at the Martin Skunk Works on my recent trip to Walla^2.. went down to the range. only had single spot faces laying around. No prob i say. untested bow.. untested Carbon Express Maxima arrows (fletched 3 just for testing) ... Not expecting much as you can see. :embara:

Well I was meaning to shoot a couple games. Lets just say i was plesently supprised... these Arrows group like a million bucks!! and this Bow.. well it's hard to discribe... let just say all you target shooters should be taking a long hard look at this little gem when it is unveiled! :secret:

After 3 ends.. 3 arrows became 1.. darn single spots.. well back to the fletching jig. :wink:

Attachments

·
has been that never was
14,362 Posts
:lalala: :lalala: :lalala:

What was that?

:lalala: :lalala: :lalala:

you guys joke, but I bet there is not even a new model for '07.. At least that's what I'm sticking with until someone puts a bow where their :zip: is... :wink:

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
i dont understand......your a card carrying hillhumper...and you just now got to shoot one of those 07's

i guess DCM & OBT really are 007 material....as we have been testing, trying, and giving input on 8 of the new 007 models.....

the only thing i have found...is that DARRIN seems to hold steady with the RH models better than me.......

you need to take it easy on those CE MAXIMA'S with bulldog collars......

hope you enjoyed your test over the hill at walla walla.....:wink:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Only 8?? that's funny.. I've actually got 10 prototypes in the the garage right now. They must be holding out on ya.. :wink: sucker! I'd be calling PUG right quick and put the screws to him... :secret:

P.S. DARRIN prolly hold better that you with a Left handed bow too...... HA!

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Hey now...

I told you not to shoot the same spot with all your arrows....guess we'll have to put a warning sticker on when they start shipping on the 1st...:)

PUG

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
X-Cam said:
Finally had a sec to shoot the '07 ******* that I picked up at the Martin Skunk Works on my recent trip to Walla^2.. went down to the range. only had single spot faces laying around. No prob i say. untested bow.. untested Carbon Express Maxima arrows (fletched 3 just for testing) ... Not expecting much as you can see. :embara:

Well I was meaning to shoot a couple games. Lets just say i was plesently supprised... these Arrows group like a million bucks!! and this Bow.. well it's hard to discribe... let just say all you target shooters should be taking a long hard look at this little gem when it is unveiled! :secret:

After 3 ends.. 3 arrows became 1.. darn single spots.. well back to the fletching jig. :wink:
OK OK I'll Bite Lets see a pic of this wondeful precision machine.........

·
Registered
312 Posts
X-Cam said:

I like those spot-hog shooting machines.

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
sure...

hoytum said:
I like those spot-hog shooting machines.
This is one X shooting machine....but it ain't no spott hogg....;)

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
PUG said:
I told you not to shoot the same spot with all your arrows....guess we'll have to put a warning sticker on when they start shipping on the 1st...:)

PUG

Oh wow...that would be an awesomes ticker. Caution: Shooting at same spot will cause expensive reprocutions!!

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
Here's the best pic I've been able to get of a new Martin.

Attachments

·
Registered
727 Posts
WHAT:eek: hey pug i thought you and me were tight?everyone has protos but the finger himself:confused: what gives:embara:

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Lol

archerycharlie said:
Here's the best pic I've been able to get of a new Martin.
Thats a good pic there AC! :wink:

PUG

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Cmon now...

Finger Freddie said:
WHAT:eek: hey pug i thought you and me were tight?everyone has protos but the finger himself:confused: what gives:embara:
You know I got somethin tucked away for ya.....Heck you were one of the first to fondle it...;)

PUG

·
Registered
727 Posts
yea your right,but i cant get it outta my head:eek: im sick i need a fix.:cocktail: oh wait i dont drink:embara: hey why arent you out shooting bambies????????

·
Registered
12 Posts
I had to see what was on the other side of the fence:eek: Ive been a martin man for 11 yrs until a year ago.And im getting ready to buy a new bow in a couple of weeks.So,will someone please spill the beans,what else does martin have coming out.Ive seen the bangel(i think thats spelled correctley)in the mag.but havent gone the shop yet.

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
I think that a new martin:zip: is in the making. Also there is a:zip: bow. And all of these new :zip: bows can be had in camo also:wink: Think pug or someone up there said something about the 1st as them coming out. Not sure what 1st it is:wink: AC

1 - 20 of 46 Posts