Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All these people selling bows say "OH DRAW MODS ARE Like $15.00" I say BS. Try to buy mods for $15.00. LOL I just bought some from Elite and paid $60.00 plus $6.00 shipping. I also bought some for my Monster 6 from an AT member and with shipping it was like $45.00. So all you guys and gals selling bows quit telling people they call change mods for $15.00. Your all lieing to make a sale. If you really mean it, just supply them and say I will add any mods you want for $15.00.:wink:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I've bought plenty of mods from 10-20 bucks. You may want to check on the pricing of some of these so called "liars" modules before you stick your foot in your mouth...may be too late for that though :wink:

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Interesting, I literally just paid $18 for a pair and that including shipping, I got them from the AT classifieds. The last set I got were also less than $20 shipped ...

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
$66 for mods.:mg: I would kick my own butt if paid that for mods. And some AT member sold you mods for $45. Wow that AT member mad a heck of a profit.:lol:

Ive never paid more than $20 for a mod set. You got ripped.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Sounds steep. Got new different weight limbs from limbsaver around 2 years ago for around 60.00. I think new mods shipped from maitland are 25.00 so sounds like you got ripped.

·
Loving Me Some Spirals!
13,471 Posts
Depends on what mods.

And mods from elite direct and pretty expensive i would agree with that.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
324 Posts
pretty sure it depends on a couple of things but pretty sure most people check into the availability of mods and the cost before they purchase a bow or at least i know I would. Hense is why I buy bows that are adjustable with out it if at all possible
1. The bow your getting the mods for
2. Seller
3. New or used

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've bought plenty of mods from 10-20 bucks. You may want to check on the pricing of some of these so called "liars" modules before you stick your foot in your mouth...may be too late for that though :wink:
I have seen more than one 2010 or 2011 bow for sale where the seller claims you can change mods for $15 or $20 bucks. It ain't happening brother. Yea maybe a 1995 or 2000 bow, buy not a newer one.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$66 for mods.:mg: I would kick my own butt if paid that for mods. And some AT member sold you mods for $45. Wow that AT member mad a heck of a profit.:lol:

What ever, you seem to know it all.

·
300 or bust
13,140 Posts
That's weird my PSE evo came with everything it needs to adjust the DL

The only time I dealt with mods was with my old bowtech s and the pro shop would do a straight up exchange for nothing

·
Registered
418 Posts
I just paid $36 shipped for a new set of mods straight from Elite. Maybe you should shop around.

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Maitland VTX mod $25 shipped direct and a full set of mods come with new Martins.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just paid $36 shipped for a new set of mods straight from Elite. Maybe you should shop around.
Was it an old bow ?

Invoice
Date
8/29/2011
Invoice #
Elite Outdoors
Elite Outdoors
235 Middle Road
Henrietta, NY 14467
235 Middle Road
Henrietta, NY 14467 S.O. No.
P.O. No.
verbal
Terms
CC
Due Date
9/3/2011
Ship Via
USPS Priority
There will be a $30 charge for all returned checks. 18%
interest will be assessed on all balances that are 15 days past
due. For billing inquiries: 877-503-5483.
Total
Balance Due
Payments/Credits
PLEASE DETACH AND RETURN TOP PORTION WITH YOUR PAYMENT.
Please check box if address is incorrect or has changed, and indicate
change(s) on reverse side.
New e-mail address? Enter here: _____________________________
Payment must be
received by due date
Payment must be received by due date
Item Description Qty Rate Amount
Mod-EFX-9 EFX Mod #9 - (Pulse 26" Draw)(Pure 27.5" Draw) 1 60.00 60.00
Shipping Charg... Shipping Charges for Parts 1 6.00 6.00
$66.00
$0.00
$-66.00

·
Registered
14,338 Posts
Man, I just got a new set of z3 6.0 cams for $27.03 shipped...60 bucks for mods sounds unbelievable. Hoyt mods here run about 25- 30 bucks.

·
Registered
16,630 Posts

Yes new draw mods from Elite are $66 bucks, i have paid this also only cause you can't always get the draw length mods used on here or anywhere else beside the dealer or the maker themselfs.

·
Registered
418 Posts
My $36 mods came straight from Elite for my 2010 Z28

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Ha that's how Elite pays for that lifetime warranty! Really though your dealer should swap them for free.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
the beauty of a cam with adjustable draw length....

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes new draw mods from Elite are $66 bucks, i have paid this also only cause you can't always get the draw length mods used on here or anywhere else beside the dealer or the maker themselfs.
Thank you bowtech,

1 - 20 of 89 Posts