Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is available to use as a wash detergent for blocking human scent?
What have you used?
What do you recommend?

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
There are Numerous detergants out there that work. I personally use Wildlife Research clothes detergant. Check out a site like Cabelas or do a web search on the subj. Back when I was poor I was just wash and soak my clothing in Baking powder.

I also hang my clothing outside when it rains (if im not hunting for a couple of days)

Make sure u store u clothes away from all the odors that are in the house etc. I store all my clothing in the Biggest rubbermaid container that I could find. The container/clothes stay in my back yard then for the duration of the season.

Hope this helps and dont hesitate to ask further.

J-

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I use sports wash w/no uv brightners found it at wally world.Then put clean clothes in thoughs xl zip lock clothes bags with an earth sent waffer. :wink:

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does it get the

Jerry/NJ said:
Plain ole Arm&Hammer baking soda
sweat smell out?

·
Registered
31 Posts
i used the dead down wind e3 laundry deturgent and after washed i put the clothes in a garbage bag and tied it shut, i have never been bused b 4......works great!:wink:

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I couldn't find any

soaps or detergents at Cabela's or Bass Pro Shops.
What can I buy and where can I buy it online?
Thanks

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have been using "ALL Free Clear" for the past couple of years with good success and it's much cheaper than those targeted for hunters.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts