Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am going to move up into the tacoma area for work, so i have to leave my beloved idaho hunting behind, what is the residency times so i can hunt up there, idaho is 6 months for residency, if i cant get my residency by the time i get up thee i may be flying back to hunt home. any info would be great, and maybe some prices on tags and liscences too, you can just write your replies here or pm them to me either way any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys, and hope to find somewhere to shoot up there too. as the population is a little denser up there, i may have to travel just to fling some arows hopefully not though. thanks chris

·
Registered
497 Posts
Resident

:A person who has maintained a permant placeof abode within this statefor at least 90 days immediately preceding an application for a WDFW license; has formal evidence (drivers license or voter registration card) an intent to continue residing within this state; and who is NOT licensed to hunt or fish as a resident in another state..

This is right out of the reg's,,, so if you are moving the 90 days would start on the date of the house or apartment rent starting.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks i appreciate it, as i havent picked up a wa regs yet, i should be up there around the 23rd or so. but at least i will get to hunt there. that is really all i have been looking forward too. thanks again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts