Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with these broadheads?? If yes, please tell me what you think about them.

·
Registered
94 Posts
hglass.......... I've been shooting the Wasp SST hammers for several yrs. They are super sharp very consistent in wt. real accurate even to 60yds. out of a 302fps set up! I've used the 75gr. and killed big hogs w/them and they are tough. This new head I am considering as well but have not gotten to hold it in my hand for close inspection. I'll garrantee you that it is going to be a good one if Wasp makes it! I am sold on their quality. The blades are .027 thick and they are always scarry sharp! I've been bowhunting for 23 yrs. and have used all different types and brands of heads if I had to choose 1 broadhead it would be the Wasp's 100gr. In this order of importance the Wasp head performs: #1- they are super accurate #2-they are real tough #3-they are scarrrry sharp --which yield awesome blood trails!!!! Besides the ThunderHeads best most consistent blood trails , just like the straight path cut and tip on the Wasp.

·
Keeping it Simple... ;)
1,921 Posts
I Have put them through the pre-season target practicing and they are awesome. I have total faith in WASP's quality and durability and I can vouch for the flight characteristics of the BOSS. I will be using them this season on deer, elk, bear and moose and possibly mountain lion. I'll keep everyone posted.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I just picked up a set of them. The Boss will be in my quiver this year. They are tough and fly straight even at high speed.

KennyO

1 - 4 of 4 Posts