Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Initial thoughts

I have been a very loyal wasp customer, i think they make one of the best if not the best fixed blade broadhead. I love the wasp boss sst. I purchased a pack of sharpshooter, wasp new cut on impact head in late june. i've been shooting them and the boss sst heads and so far i must admit i'm a little dissapointed. the heads dont spin abolutely true on the shaft, and i've tried about everything and they dont shoot quite as accurate as the boss sst. i believe i bought the first run of these as the pack did not have the wrench to tighten the broadhead on the shaft. this may have an impact, i was able to tighten the heads with a towel as to not cut myself. i intend to purchase some more to see if it may just have been a bad pack.. in appearance they seem to be excellent in design, blades are very sharp as you would expect with any wasp product. has anyone else had a chance to review this product

thanks
josh

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
They are very high on my "want to test" list but I haven't seen them actually in stock anywhere yet. You must have some of the first.

I am surprised by your post though, Wasp is usually top notch stuff.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any other reviews

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I just finished testing them and put the review up on the subscribers side of my website. I agree they are not as accurate as the boss bullets, but they do shoot well, performance was good.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt

·
C:\My Documents\My Pictur
23,094 Posts
Hello
Never shot them. Since my hunting days were over. When they came out.

Now there spring loaded self contain arrow rest. I have 4.of them. And have used them since they came out.
Used them on my compound bows. And now on my ILF recurve bows. They are just great. Enough said. [ Later

1 - 6 of 6 Posts