Archery Talk Forum banner

watch out top dogs

849 9
just surfing around the internet and ran into this. great website with video too.i always wonder if there are any bows out there that are "hidden gems".you know, great bows from an unknown comapny. they seem to be quality bows and the website id top notch too. i would be tempted by these if the price was subtantually lower than those of the big companies. i mean someone had to buy the first mathews, someone had to buy the first bowtechs. anybody else know of any "underground companies"? problem is, getting to try one.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
10,965 Posts
my bet is abc

· Registered
Rytera Nemesis, Easton Pro Hunters, Muzzy 3 blade, tru-Ball hinge release.
2,119 Posts
The rest of the story

just surfing around the internet and ran into this. great website with video too.i always wonder if there are any bows out there that are "hidden gems".you know, great bows from an unknown comapny. they seem to be quality bows and the website id top notch too. i would be tempted by these if the price was subtantually lower than those of the big companies. i mean someone had to buy the first mathews, someone had to buy the first bowtechs. anybody else know of any "underground companies"? problem is, getting to try one.
He was only trying to convey that he was asking if any one might know of one of these bows to look into.

· Registered
28,629 Posts
We desperately need another bow company. Hardly any choices out there.

· Registered
6,685 Posts
I remember shooting them at the ATA in Indy in 2003 or so.
They were using Bowtech's "Dually" cams on one of their bows and it was real quick and well built.

I couldn't get into the "swiss army" riser though but that's just me;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.