Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Watch this ebay seller: "bullseyefeathers" They have good prices on their blazer vanes, I odered 100 vanes and it took 9 to 10 days to get them. I had ordered another 36 about 6 days later and got my 36 in 2 to 3 days as I would expect. When my first order came in it was 14 vanes short, also paid like 2.96 for shipping. The envelope had a 1.21 to stamp on it. Im not sure if he realized that or not. Im not saying he is bad just count your items. Next time I order (if i do) I will question him on his shipping cost.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
sellers don't always quote exact shipping costs, you can make up your own flat rate if you want. When I sell I just guess what the cost would be. If it's under what I estimate, oh well. If it's over I eat it.

·
Registered
539 Posts
covers the cost of the ebay fees...not that it is right but that is what I bet it is. I have not had very good experiences with bullseye. I will not order from them

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Shipping charges covers the cost of the envelope and tape also.
As well as time to drop off package at the post office (I've had better luck shipping that way than from my house).

I also noticed on some of the auctions that Bullseye had that there was a note saying he would be out of town for 2 weeks and items would not ship in that time.

I know others have had some issues, but I have always had good transactions with them.

·
Registered
7,546 Posts
Watch this ebay seller: "bullseyefeathers" They have good prices on their blazer vanes, I odered 100 vanes and it took 9 to 10 days to get them. I had ordered another 36 about 6 days later and got my 36 in 2 to 3 days as I would expect. When my first order came in it was 14 vanes short, also paid like 2.96 for shipping. The envelope had a 1.21 to stamp on it. Im not sure if he realized that or not. Im not saying he is bad just count your items. Next time I order (if i do) I will question him on his shipping cost.
covers paypal fees AND packaging. Spilt milk here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts