Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who stayed at the Hyatt in Louisville, I'll hope you'll take the time to email Hyatt.com and express your thoughts about their bottles of drinking water displayed in the bathrooms @ 4.75/litre. Trust me, I'm not cheap, but this was about as low class as it gets........

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
For those of you who stayed at the Hyatt in Louisville, I'll hope you'll take the time to email Hyatt.com and express your thoughts about their bottles of drinking water displayed in the bathrooms @ 4.75/litre. Trust me, I'm not cheap, but this was about as low class as it gets........
You can get all the good water you want for free here where i live....9" of rain in the past 2 days....it's every where.:wink:

·
Registered
927 Posts
funny topic, here's my story (not in louisville)--

2 years ago the wife, kids and myself met all of her family in STL for a ballgame. we got two rooms at the marriott, both on MY PLASTIC. granted we've got coolers of drinks etc, but my mom-in-law decides she's going to pack that $5 bottle of water around @ the zoo. there has always been some friction between the in-laws and myself, and while at the zoo i see her drinking that $5 bottle of water that i recognize from the room. you do have to understand that she didn't know, but the thought of paying interest on a bottle of water was all that i could bear at that moment!

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
We stayed at the Hyatt as well and noticed the bottles of water in the bathrooms. But just because it's there doesn't mean you have to partake.... We pack a small cooler with bottles of water and soft drinks and refill the ice every morning (each floor of the Hyatt has a ice machine). Then just pack a few bottles in our back pack and head over to the convention center.

I look at it this way.... when you're paying $119.00 a night.... I'm sure they will try to get in your pocket evey chance they get. :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts