Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
19,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help a guy out, post some reviews. Pics and videos appreciated!

·
can I shoot it?
17,049 Posts
Wish I could help, mine isn’t supposed to arrive until Feb 1st. Wishing now I wouldn’t of special ordered 65lb limbs.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Besides the shooting lane videos elite posted on their Facebook I can not find any other shooting videos of the bow.

Seems to be a lot of praise from people that shot it at the show.

Just an extreme lack of coverage this year.

I don’t think any dealers have gotten the bow yet.

Oddly the AT top 5 bows of the show the ritual was not on the list. Might be a sponsor thing though...:wink:

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Yeah I have no interest in shooting a darton or quest or obsession. So his video does me no good.

·
Registered
spoon & crockpot proud member......killing tomorrows trophys today
29,140 Posts
Looks like any reviews right now are on Facebook and YouTube.

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
I can tell you that it is one of the nicest feeling bows I have ever shot and I go through a lot of bows. I'm not sure how anyone wouldn't like the bow unless for some odd reason it doesn't come close to IBO. Most Elites I have shot have been over IBO in the past few years so I don't expect this one to be any different. I had no plans to buy a new bow this year because I have two great 2017's but if the speed is there I'm going to have to have it. It has imo the best draw cycle of any bow I have shot besides maybe a couple single cams. Very excited to hear other people's thoughts once these start hitting shops.

·
Registered
12,048 Posts
To me, this is the most interesting bow left. I'm looking for a second bow to compliment my triax, and I bet I will really like this bow.

·
Broke and Happy
5,028 Posts
I shot the Ritual as well as some of the other flagship bows at the show. I shot an Option 6 last year and have previously shot Elites, but was open to something else this year....however, the Ritual IMO was THE bow at the ATA. HOWEVER, I will also say that no one makes a bad bow anymore, very impressed with about every bow I shot, just liked some better than others.

I liked the Option last year, but it did lack that Elite feel. The Ritual is everything that you love from Elite, but somehow better. The draw felt amazing, felt like I was drawing less weight than I actually was. It held like the Elites of old, but at the shot there was literally nothing there. No vibration, no kick, just truly dead. I went with the intentions of loving the Triax, and while it was a great bow, it didn't feel nearly as good as the Ritual in any regards (other than speed). That is not a knock on the Triax, just that to me the Ritual felt better.

·
Registered
19,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I shot several bows at the show and the ritual was #1 closely followed by the prime logic. The Ritual had an excellent draw cycle, rock hard back wall and was 100% dead in my hand on the shot. I'll be selling my Halon 32, which I absolutely love.

·
Vendor
10,766 Posts
The Ritual was the easiest drawing and deadest at the shot bow i have shot so far this year. Elite has a huge hit even though it is too slow for my liking.

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
The Ritual was the easiest drawing and deadest at the shot bow i have shot so far this year. Elite has a huge hit even though it is too slow for my liking.
Just curious what you consider fast? 335 is very respectable especially since most elites over the past 2-3 years have exceeded ibo #s

·
Registered
7,546 Posts
Besides the shooting lane videos elite posted on their Facebook I can not find any other shooting videos of the bow.

Oddly the AT top 5 bows of the show the ritual was not on the list. Might be a sponsor thing though...:wink:

He wrote below that the Triax, Ritual, and PSE were not including in this test. And G5 was on the list b/c price point value, but also ranked the Hoyt RX1 as the number 2 bow. :confused:

·
Registered
7,546 Posts
Asking a serious question, how does it compare to the Triax. I know the Options were pretty quiet/dead last year as well. You can even see it on the mathews promo for the Triax that the Option was only slightly less dead than the Triax.

·
Vendor
10,766 Posts
Asking a serious question, how does it compare to the Triax. I know the Options were pretty quiet/dead last year as well. You can even see it on the mathews promo for the Triax that the Option was only slightly less dead than the Triax.
The Ritual is a lot smoother draw cycle than the Option and to me is a good bit quieter. It is like you did not even fire it when it goes off. Juts a real head scratcher. The bow is easily the best draw cycle,deadest at the shot bow out this year. And i am not down playing the Realm and Triax at all. I won't even own one because of the listed speeds. I like 350 bows for hunting with heavy arrows. Just stating how nice the Ritual is. And i did own an Option 6. It will be 10 fps faster i am guessing than the Ritual. Shoot the Triax,Ritual and Realm side by side and it was an obvious choice to me. I own two Bowtechs and a PSE now. The Ritual is just a special bow. They advertise it as the most efficient bow made. I am told at shorter draw lengths it is even better.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Wish I could help, mine isn’t supposed to arrive until Feb 1st. Wishing now I wouldn’t of special ordered 65lb limbs.
i hear ya. Im looking at mid march before mine comes in and only thing special is i ordered mossy oak camo over the standard realtree

·
Registered
2,218 Posts

Ya sponsor thing or biased opinion.

Ya sponsor thing or biased opinion.. you chose

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
The first one should be arriving in our shop this Friday or Monday at the latest.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts