Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought another Scent Lok face mask and am going to try and cover my breath.What do you guys do that wear glasses?? Its a Pain isnt it??

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
You can buy numerous different anti-fog solutions to treat your glasses with and they realy do work well. Either use the solution of simply pull the mask down to atleast the tip of your nose. I use Scent-Lok hoods religiously whenever I hunt. The hoods not only help with scent but they also keep you a bit warmer on those cool 20 degree Novemeber mornings. Certain scent-lok camo hoods are a much thicker and stiffer material and are a LOT more prone to create problems than are the classic liner green hoods or certain savanah hoods which have become my favs.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Cornfed ,I will try tose anti-fog products_I've been thinking about that.

·
74,535 Posts
Its still tough

I have tried alot of products. If you find one that really works, let me know.

I have to cut a pretty good hole to allow air to escape or mine fog up. Pain in the butt.

The one I have found best is the type motorcycle riders use for self contain helments.. Can be bought at any motorcyle dealer.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
If you are like me and thought it would be nice to have anti-glare glass in your glasses you are out of luck....the anti-fog solutions don't work on those types of lenses. I was pretty upset when I found this out! :mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts