Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to get a new computer and have been trying to get a password reset. the link that is being sent to me to reset my password doesn't work. I have been sending messages to the webmaster for a couple weeks with no answer. Can anyone help me. Thanks

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
i had a similar issue. When you try to login there will be a link to reset password. It will send a link to your email then you click on a link, it sets a temporary password and emails it to you, then you login, click on another link in the first email to go to the page to reset your password. It sure could be easier.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i had a similar issue. When you try to login there will be a link to reset password. It will send a link to your email then you click on a link, it sets a temporary password and emails it to you, then you login, click on another link in the first email to go to the page to reset your password. It sure could be easier.
That is the problem the link to reset the password doesn't work. When you click on it you get an error message that the link is no good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts