Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sister said she wanted something that quacked and squeaked for Christmas gifts. So I had the weekend off and this is what I came up with. cocobolo, mahogany, Ebony, Zebra wood and antler. The bite elk call came out better that I thought, I got into the pith a little and it brings some great color when you finish with CA glue. The zebra is finished with friction polish the rest CA. Enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another weekend project

Had to make another call to demo my daughters logo and decal she made for me. My daughter is in graphic design school and business school so she decided I needed a logo. I doing this not for profit just for fun. ENJOY

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
I agree with Pittstate23. Would love to hear them. Maybe you could post a video showing them in action. Your daughter did a very nice logo for you. Kudos to both of you.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree with Pittstate23. Would love to hear them. Maybe you could post a video showing them in action. Your daughter did a very nice logo for you. Kudos to both of you.
Thanks I am challenged to figure out how to do a video and post it. I have a couple kids around here to help me today. I will try.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Can the inserts be bought somewhere?
Great job, well done.
I can't remember the exact sight I ordered the duck inserts from I did a search for duck call parts supplier, the rest of the parts I got from THO game call store here http://www.thogamecallsstore.com/

The poodle calls are real expensive LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts