Archery Talk Forum banner

Weird afternoon hunt

1131 17
So I get in my stand at about 4:30pm yesterday. About an hour later, I start hearing this noise that I just cant figure out. I thought apples were falling out of trees or something...then I see it. A guy is in the middle of the woods hitting golf balls with an iron. He walks right by me retrieves a few balls and smacks more deeper into the woods. I had noticed last couple of times going in that there were golf balls everywhere now I found the culprit. He never did see me in my climber and eventually slowly walked out of the woods.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
2,403 Posts
THAT IS HILARIOUS!!! Hey at least u didn't get picked off!:wink:What a maroon!!!

· Registered
54 Posts
Next time out there, get a dozen cheapo golf balls and when he walks by, start raining balls on him as if the trees are fighting back. If you did that and let out a blood curtling scream, he prolly fall over stone dead. :set1_rolf2:

· Registered
407 Posts
Get a few of those "Exploding" golf balls to drop below your stand next time he plays through. I doubt I would be able to contain the laughter seeing that! - Edit - thats too funny Great minds think alike!

· Registered
1,267 Posts
Next time out there, get a dozen cheapo golf balls and when he walks by, start raining balls on him as if the trees are fighting back. If you did that and let out a blood curtling scream, he prolly fall over stone dead. :set1_rolf2:
I just got a flashback from when I was a kid watching Captain Kangaroo! :)

I believe it was Mr. Moose that would dump ping pong balls on captain's head. You should do that to this clown!

Wow.....I'm gettin old. :sad:

· Registered
519 Posts
Those golf courses don't like when you fish there lakes. I can't imagine how ticked off they would be with you killing their deer:wink:

That guy plays golf like me....always in the weeds or woods:tongue:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.