Archery Talk Forum banner

Weird,weird,weird

588 5
Before I tell you this, I'm sure there is a resonable explanation, but I don't know what it is.

I was making my rounds tonite, and it is a clear night, so I sometimes pause to check out the sky for shooting stars. I seen a small green solid light go over, and exit the skyline to the west, and didn't think too much of it, then I thought the local train was going through, but it turned out to be 5 jets in a v formation, and exit the skyline to the west. The Air Force plays war games over our lake, and maybe they were chasing a drone, but I've never seen a drone that high, and fly that fast. I thought it was very WEIRD.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Banned
340 Posts
I've just seen a real wierd thing in the formation of the letters peta with a red ring and alien through it, sorry I ment aline through it. Was that the US army or just a message from god? It could have been the work of those alien wierdos I guess. I saw one of them in the mainstreet in Queensland recently, well it was 3 o'clock in the morning, and they do tend to come out at night so as not to be confused with the locals. I saw an alien drinking a pina colada and being sick, his hair was covered in it. Yuk! Anyone here seen alien vomit, it's like half chewed green jelly babies, all bubbling and sulphuric like.
Not good. :eek: Funny think is it tastes great. :vom:

· Registered
25,967 Posts
We have a beautiful little paradise patio in the back yard. We bought a futon couch/bed that is back there and last summer we spent a few nights sleeping out there listening to the waterfall as we went to sleep. Very peaceful.

Well, one night I had this really weird dream. I could hear this rumbling sound that was coming from the east. In my dream, I was right where I really was, sleeping on the futon....the sound got louder and louder until it seemed to be right over our patio where it just hovered. It was kind of a vibrating murmur I guess is the best way to describe it and it was quite loud. :noidea: I remember wanting to open my eyes and look but I couldn't and I couldn't move at all. It wasn't scary or anything.........it just was. Then, it disappeared rather quickly and that was it.

No big deal.........I have really strange dreams all the time anyway. What freaked me out was the next morning as we sat on the patio enjoying our morning coffee, I discovered that Mr. H4E had the EXACT same dream right down to every detail. :eek: LOL

I've never heard of a couple having the exact same dream at the same time before. Just kinda weird. :noidea: Maybe we really do share a brain. :chortle: Or the home ship was coming to check on us. :chortle:

· Registered
2,616 Posts
We have a beautiful little paradise patio in the back yard. We bought a futon couch/bed that is back there and last summer we spent a few nights sleeping out there listening to the waterfall as we went to sleep. Very peaceful.

Well, one night I had this really weird dream. I could hear this rumbling sound that was coming from the east. In my dream, I was right where I really was, sleeping on the futon....the sound got louder and louder until it seemed to be right over our patio where it just hovered. It was kind of a vibrating murmur I guess is the best way to describe it and it was quite loud. :noidea: I remember wanting to open my eyes and look but I couldn't and I couldn't move at all. It wasn't scary or anything.........it just was. Then, it disappeared rather quickly and that was it.

No big deal.........I have really strange dreams all the time anyway. What freaked me out was the next morning as we sat on the patio enjoying our morning coffee, I discovered that Mr. H4E had the EXACT same dream right down to every detail. :eek: LOL

I've never heard of a couple having the exact same dream at the same time before. Just kinda weird. :noidea: Maybe we really do share a brain. :chortle: Or the home ship was coming to check on us. :chortle:
Either of you experience any soreness...you know...back there:eek::embara:

· Registered
25,967 Posts
Either of you experience any soreness...you know...back there:eek::embara:
:ROFLMAO: Nope, not at all. No we don't think we were abducted. :chortle: Actually, the next morning we felt unusually great. Which is odd after sleeping on a stupid futon all night long. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.