Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After many weeks of research, I decided on the Hoyt MT Sport. It's not the most expensive bow out there, but I like the feel and the price.

Here is what I got so far:

MT Sport - Cam&1/2 System
*60-70 lbs
*28.5 inch draw

Site:
HHA Sports Triple Threat 4000 (http://www.hhasports.com/Sights/TThreat.htm)

Rest:
Quick Tune 2000 Drop Away

I can't wait to go back to the dealer and try it out! =)

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
DT

Thats a nice set up. You will be amazed at how well it shoots.
Did you make it up to Vic's Archery to check them out? WR

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vic's

Yea, that's where I got it. I had a half day and live up here just north of Platte City...so I took a little trip up to St Joe.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
I'm glad you gave Vickey the chance. You will enjoy the people there.
They are glad to help and take care of you and have a lot of knowledge about their products.
They will also be having a 3d shoot and HOG ROAST Sunday Sept. 7th. in Joe Town. Would be a good place to break it in and get your feet wet. Best of luck. WR

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WR said:
I'm glad you gave Vickey the chance. You will enjoy the people there.
They are glad to help and take care of you and have a lot of knowledge about their products.
They will also be having a 3d shoot and HOG ROAST Sunday Sept. 7th. in Joe Town. Would be a good place to break it in and get your feet wet. Best of luck. WR
She was very nice and ansr'd all of my questions.

How much is the shoot/roast? Is it at Pigeon Hill?

I would like to hit up quite a few 3D shoots so I can get the bow turned for hunting season. My buddy and I have access to land to that is about a mile and half up the road, so we get in plenty of hunting between Oct 1st and Jan 15th. =) We do deer, turkey, and coyote. Hopefully, my MT Sport will get a chance at all 3 this fall.

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
Let me know how you like the HHA triple threat. I almost bought that sight but ended up going with the Coper John. I love the inline pins! That sight should be a real winner. Congrats!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
The Triple Threat

I am pumped about the HHA TT too. I will let everyone know what I think when I try it out. Right now I shot HHA's adjustable site. One thing I really love about their sites is the clear, round housing. It let's alot of light in and is easy to center in the peep.

Here's some info for people that aren't familiar w/ the HHA TT.

Model T-4000

*CNC machined aluminum.
*Indestructible Lexan scope… 1.875” field of view.
*Rigid aluminum V-Force Chip houses 5 permanent .030 fiber optics preset for 20, 30, 40, 50, and 60 yards.
*No need to specify bow speed. Each sight includes individual modules for 210, 220, 230, 240, 250, 260, 270, and 280 feet per second.
*Optional Blue Burst light (Model 2100) illuminates ALL 5 OPTICS.
Micro windage.

http://hhasports.com/images/03_T4000.JPG
http://hhasports.com/images/TN250ShootView.jpg

I am curious as to how the modules will work. Per the instructions, I only have to set the 2 yeard pin, and the module will do the rest. The only thing I need to know is the speed of my bow. Before I so my setting, I am going to check the speed on my bow so I select the correct module.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts