Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeremy Jarrett the IBO World Champion in the Pro class, was admitted into a Kanawah Co. hospital in West Virginia on Friday of last week with an infection in his blood stream that traveled throughout his entire body. Doctors say he could be in the hospital for another week yet. Please keep Jeremy and his family in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks
Get Well Soon Jeremy!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Jeremy,

My thoughts and prayers will be with you my friend. Congrats on the IBO World Championship. It was great to see you shoot the "11" on the last target for the win! I also enjoyed shooting with you for a few days prior to the World shoot.

Get well soon, and may God give you strength for a speedy recovery.

Your friend,
Michael Braden

·
74,535 Posts
Jeremy

Jeremy is one of the nice gentle giants of archery. I will be praying for him. He was a up a comer. I beleive this is his rookie year on pro tour. I know two years ago he won the semi pro at Illinois.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Prayers being sent...

Wishing Jeremy and his family all the best...

Please keep us posted Brandon...

·
Registered
11,651 Posts
Prayers goign Upwards Son

Ou Prayer here in Virginia are goignup for your speed recovers

Take them pills and get some sleep rest is a great healers
TINK NATHAN

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jeremy's culprit was salmonilla, or ecoli bacteria that caused the infection. Doctors say that could of been from either the food or water consumed at Snowshoe?
He is recovering though and hopes to be out of the hospital perhaps this weekend.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Jeremy....get well soon!

Congratulations on you win at the IBO World!
Dave

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Hey Jeremy - sorry to hear that you got sick from the worlds. Hope you have a speedy recovery. And major congrats for your win......Way to go Rookie!!!
Get well soon,
Connie Griffin

·
Registered
164 Posts
Get well soon Jeremy, Congrats on the World Title you earned it.
I remember when Jeremy started shooting as a youth, he would shoot the adult class with us at Big Otter, he can tell you that was a tough course, he has always been a professional in his actions and the way he conducts his self on the ranges. Look forward to seeing you on the ranges.

Kevin Miller

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Hope you get well fast...

·
74,535 Posts
How is Jeremy Doing?

Anyone heard any results. Just curious.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts