Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got back from the hunt my husband got for me.came home empty handed,but that was okay by me! im still on cloud 9!got to see a ton of deer,although none that came close enough to the stand gave me good shot placement...oh well,thats why its called hunting and not killing!my guide was a perfect gentleman,very helpful and kind.i think he was more dissapointed that i didnt get one than i was!i got to see alot of deer behavior,and this will be helpful to future hunting,im sure.until now,ive never seen a deer while bowhunting.WHAT A RUSH! i cant even begin to put into words all the emotion that was running through me. all i know is,im hooked for life!i plan to go back again,ive been invited to go turkey hunting in a few weeks...i couldve shot a nice tom this weekend!stood right under my stand....about 15 yds out!!that was awesome!so i dont have any pics to post for you guys,maybe next time...i just wanted to share about what was one of the most terrific experiences of my lfe so far.im sure it will be even better when i finally get a chance to let that arrow fly and bring home a beautiful deer............

·
Registered
441 Posts
the bad news is there is no cure for bowhunting fever.The good news is NOBODY WANTS A CURE!!Glad you had a good outing.It keeps getting better.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it was in southern coastal maine where i live......:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts