Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Mathews TRX 34, Athens Vista 31
4,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally made it to Lancaster Archery in person today. I have always lived to far away, Illinois and now Southwest Ohio, but we made a trip out anyway. Store was awesome and so were the staff. Walked out with a TRX 34. Great experience and well worth it!

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Lancaster Archery is my source for 98% of the archery supplies I purchase. I would love to visit the store one day.

Always glad to hear about new bow purchases! I get to live vicariously for a few moments. Hope it does you well.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I absolutely love going to Lancaster Archery. We usually go there and the Great American Outdoor Show in Harrisburg. I'm also from.ohio and it is worth the trip and the cost of tolls, haha

·
Registered
480 Posts
I think I spoke to you there yesterday! I was the tall bald guy from NJ that had his other two bald buddies there buying bows lol. You we’re trying the Blue TRX right? That was my first time there yesterday as well... like going to heaven! I somehow stopped myself from buying a new bow as well, left with some arrow shafts though lol. That place ROCKS!

·
Registered
480 Posts
To add, the my friends that both bought new bows re newer hunters and the one guy that was shooting next to you was buying his first bow ever. The whole 3 hour ride back to NJ they both could not get over what an enjoyable experience they had trying out all the different bows,equipment and how helpful courteous and kind the service techs were...I kept telling them on the way out that going there would be like going to a Harley dealer in Sturgis to buy your first bike hahahahaha. Would LOVE to work in a place like that...dream job!

Reactions: CloudNein

·
Registered
Mathews TRX 34, Athens Vista 31
4,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think I spoke to you there yesterday! I was the tall bald guy from NJ that had his other two bald buddies there buying bows lol. You we’re trying the Blue TRX right? That was my first time there yesterday as well... like going to heaven! I somehow stopped myself from buying a new bow as well, left with some arrow shafts though lol. That place ROCKS!
Yes. I ended up with the TRX 34.

·
Registered
V3 27 spot Hogg FE quivalizer victory VAP
250 Posts
Awesome selection but I hate going there. Its always a busy CF. Ended up waiting for the better part of an hour just to ask about a product. I’ll do my research and ordering online.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
I went around 7 years ago to try out 2 sets of ILF limbs to make sure they worked. Great place. I was expecting to see Amish people in buggies on the way in or out but didn't see any! Ate at 5 guys hamburgers while there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts