Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know most people take there quiver of when they get on the stand but were do you keep it?

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
This is the first year that I have left my quiver on. I normally take it off.

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
If not using a bow quiver, I set it on the ground nearby so it's out of the way.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
i tie around the tree, or the side of my climber (tie w/2 strings upper, lower) so it wont move if you have to grab a quick one.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I have a Lynx 4 arrow....I take it off my bow while hunting and bought some additional mounting brackets and use the quickie screw in's and screw it into the left side of the tree. This way it's right next to me in the tree and easy to grab another arrow if needed. Hopefully that's not part of the scenario but it's there just in case.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I have a Quikee quiver that I have a screw-in tree adapter bracket for. Just take the quiver off the bow bracket and slide it on to the screw-in bracket. Presto.
I believe there are some other quivers that you can get screw-in brackets for also.
Works great. The arrows are easily in reach but are out of the way.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I use the Kwikee quiver it has a screw in bracket for the tree you just pop it off the bow and into the tree bracket. Been using this since 93 and can think of trees in Maine, R.I., N.Y. , Vermont, Mass.,even Newfoundland that I forgot to take the brackets out when leaving. I have two in my pack at all times for just that reason:embara:

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
I just screw in a small hook and put my quiver on it. have gotten a few shots that I needed to get on fast and it works fine.

·
Bowhunter
5,201 Posts
Kwikee quiver holder for me, too. But I bought some bungee cords that might serve the purpose for when I use my climber and do not hunt a tree I leave gear in.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I have an Alpine Soft-Loc, just bought the screw in bracket for mounting it on the tree. Haven't decided if I like it or not (haven't been up a tree yet, this year). If not I'll leave it on the bow.

I practice both with and without the quiver on my bow.

·
Electified Archer
3,275 Posts
I usualy just hang mine from a branch or whatever else in handy, I'm not to picky.

·
C:\My Documents\My Pictur
23,094 Posts

Hello
Leave mine on my bow.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Have alpine soft lock quiver, load the middle arrow on the bow and then thread the quiver on to the ez hanger all the way next to tree. Right there if you need another arrow. Have the screw in adapter but haven't used it yet.

·
Registered
33,384 Posts
I use a kwikee and I have extra bracket on all stand bases just clip it on and arrows are out of the way but in reach

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Anywhere (tree branch, bow hook, rear of platform) depends on the stand. I normally carry extra hangers for the bow and quiver.

Anywhere but on the bow.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts