Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that there are tons of hunting shows out there. Problem is they are so anchored by this product and that product. Well, we have started a family show here in west ky. The focus of the show is proper scouting rendering effective quality hunts on public lands. We involve our kids and try to show that if you do your due diligence you can have a fun and successful hunt even on public land. Problem with all these shows you see on t.v. is that the people doing the show have the thousands it costs to pay for their trophies. That personally for me isn't as satisfying as scouting, and hunting a challenging area that is public because I am guaranteed nothing and to me and how I was raised that is part of the fair chase hunt. Come check out our pilot on youtube by searching for booner outdoors. If you like what you see like us on facebook. This will be our first full year of hunting and filming as last year we couldn't get together till the later part of white tail season here in Kentucky.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts