Archery Talk Forum banner

western ny bow shop !!

680 Views 6 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Tuningfreak
been looking for really solid one and boy did i find a great guy that knows way more than i could ever dream of.. IF anyone is from the rochester ny area and wants a quality guy working on you bow give steve from staghorn archery a call or just throw me a pm and i would be more than happy to share the info.
just wanted to share.. little excited as you can see:darkbeer::darkbeer:
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,358 Posts
Steve

Steve is one of the most knowledgable people in archery you will ever meet. I love spending time with him because I learn something everytime!!! And I hate when he is right! It doesn't matter what you shoot he can help you. I have seen him help pro's become better shooters and I have seen him take a newbie and have them shooting X's in no time.

· Registered
1,884 Posts
Indoor Shoots in your area.........

Hey guys! I'm inviting you all to join us for our indoor traveling spot shoots that begin the 1st Sunay in Dec. They are put on by WNYFAB and the nearest shoots for you are hosted by Creekwood Archery in Brockport. The shoot is broken down into NFAA styles and also into classes so you shoot scratch, but your shooting against archers of similiar skill level. There are young and old, men and women, beginners and even a couple Pros that do this travel thing. There are typically 3 shooting times scheduled on each Sunday and you shoot when you want....you don't have to shoot every shoot as awards are given for each shoot. At the end of the season, there is a Championship shoot also. For more info, contact Ben or Marsha at Creekwood at 585-392-2030. Tell them Ed brought this to your attention.

I've pasted a copy of WNYFAB's shoots. Hope to see you this season....and invite a friend! Everyone is welcome.

WNYFAB INDOOR SCHEDULE – 2008/2009

DECEMBER 7 LEO'S @ WEST FALLS – FEDERATION (NO 2PM LINE: WNYFAB DELEGATES MEETING @ 2PM)
21 LASALLE @ 3-F CONSERVATION SOCIETY - FEDERATION
28 CREEKWOOD @ CREEKWOOD - OPEN
JANUARY 4 DOUBLE T @ DOC'S - FEDERATION
11 LASALLE @ LASALLE - FEDERATION
18 BATAVIA @ CREEKWOOD - FEDERATION
25 LEO'S @ WEST FALLS - FEDERATION
FEBRUARY 1 BUFFALO BOWHUNTERS ASSN. @ BISON – FEDERATION
8 CREEKWOOD @ CREEKWOOD -FEDERATION
15 CREEKWOOD @ CREEKWOOD - FEDERATION
22 BUFFALO BOWHUNTERS ASSN. @ BISON – OPEN – “HANK LATER MEMORIAL”
MARCH 1 NYFAB "CLASSIC" @ ONEONTA, NY
7 & 8 NFAA MID ATLANTIC INDOOR SECTIONAL @ DOC’S ARCHERY
8 BISON @ BISON - FEDERATION
14 & 15 NFAA INDOOR NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - LOUISVILLE, KY
15 LEO'S @ WEST FALLS – FEDERATION
22 WNYFAB INDOOR CHAMPIONSHIP @ BISON
30 NYFAB INDOOR CHAMPIONSHIP
(VEGAS 450 Round;MAIL-IN FORMAT)

FOR ALL TOURNAMENTS, TO RESERVE A PLACE ON A SHOOTING LINE CALL BISON ARCHERY (716-826-1102)

SHOOTING TIMES FOR THE 2008/2009 INDOOR SEASON ARE: 8 AM, 11 AM, 2 PM.

NOTE: AS PER THE WNYFAB CONSTITUTION & BY-LAWS: “COMPETITORS WHO SIGN THEIR NAME ON THE WEEKLY SIGN-UP SHEET AND FAIL TO SHOW UP FOR TWO (2) SHOOTS DURING THE INDOOR SEASON, WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED TO SIGN THEIR NAME ON THE WAITING LIST (STAND BY) SECTION OF THE SIGN-UP SHEET FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE INDOOR SEASON. THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS WILL DECIDE IF EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES (SUCH AS WEATHER CONDITIONS) EXISTED THAT PREVENTED A COMPETITOR FROM ATTENDING THE SHOOT”.

REGISTRATION FEES FOR THE 2008/2009 SEASON:

ADULT & YOUNG ADULT (15 through 17 years of age): $7

YOUTH (age 12 through 14) & CUB (under 12 years of age): $4

RANGE LOCATIONS:
BISON ARCHERY SERVICE INC.: 2459 SENECA STREET, BUFFALO, NY, 14210
(716-826-1102)

CREEKWOOD ARCHERY, INC.: 451 LAWRENCE ROAD, BROCKPORT, NY, 14420
(585-392-2030)

DOC'S ARCHERY: 908 NIAGARA FALLS BLVD. (WURLITZER BLDG.), N. TONAWANDA, NY, 14120 (716-693-2703)

LASALLE SPORTSMEN'S CLUB: 2445 TUSCARORA RD., NIAGARA FALLS, NY, 14304 (716-297-0410)

3-F CONSERVATION SOCIETY: 904 SWANN RD., YOUNGSTOWN, NY, 14714 (716-754-2293)

WEST FALLS CONSERVATION SOCIETY: 55 BRIDGE ST., WEST FALLS, NY, 14170 (716-652-4650)

ISSUE #1 09/27/08 DH

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.