Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
13,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post your favorite western hunting scenery pic of this year. This was my favorite--shooting a nice bull the next morning made it even better.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More Colorado shots

Attachments

·
Registered
8,122 Posts
why do we need a western scenery thread? :dontknow: oh wait........that was another comment from another thread ;)

·
Registered
13,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
why do we need a western scenery thread? :dontknow: oh wait........that was another comment from another thread ;)
:) Why do we need anything here?

·
Registered
13,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not a hunting pic, but I just took it sitting here on the couch surfing AT. I'll see if I can scrounge something else up...
My dad was stationed on Kodiak as a young Coast Guard officer. I always wanted to go there and hunt! Nice pic, even from the office! Do you have any other Kodiak pics to show?

·
Registered
318 Posts
My dad was stationed on Kodiak as a young Coast Guard officer. I always wanted to go there and hunt! Nice pic, even from the office! Do you have any other Kodiak pics to show?
Thanks....that's from my couch in my living room. Kodiak scenery isn't as vast as other parts of the world, but it's impressive in it's own right. All of my hunting pics are either film pics or socked with fog as to not see any background. I've got some other pics, but they're too big to upload...I'll see if I can resize some.

Attachments

·
aka former "treeslayer"
7,533 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Oregon Elkhorn Mountains

Mount Hood National Forest

Bird Hunting in Badger Canyon

1 - 20 of 41 Posts