Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Other - Which pattern

Votes: 4 36.4%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which pattern do you wear or find that works best for you? I have been wearing Mossy Oak and Seclusion 3-D but thinking about other options.

·
Registered
992 Posts
im in western oregon,not a whole lot of difference but i always wear predator green.the old style.im not a huge fan of the deception yet.its growin on me tho.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Predator Brown

I like the Predator line. I like the brown and have had good luck with it. Seems to work for all my hunting around here.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
With all the softwood conifers in that part of the country you may look into the Seclusion 3d Konifer at Cabella's. The Mossy Oak Obsession print has a decent amount bright green in it that will probably blend well with the green needles and moss covering your state. I found myself standing out (like a dark silhouette) in Alaska's old growth forests with my mossy oak Scent Lok suit because of all the pine and moss growing up there, so I bought both of these greener patterns to use to choose from this year.

·
Premium Member
10,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:bump:

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
I like the Cabelas Alaskan Outfitter Camo and I really like Sitka's new Optifade camo. I am so glad they are now offering 4 different camo patterns. It's about time. I will be getting another 90% suit as soon as they are out at Cabelas.

Oh, and to be honest. I am pretty confident that camo does nothing compared to wearing dark green or brown. I just wear it to make myself feel better and because it's comfortable and waterproof. I have seen my dad sneak in on them in jeans and a hickory shirt...

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Mossy Oak BreakUp, old BDU's, sometimes black jeans and a plain old green hooded sweatshirt.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Which pattern do you wear or find that works best for you? I have been wearing Mossy Oak and Seclusion 3-D but thinking about other options.

I'm not super picky, I use the Conifer 3D because it has a ton of green but I also think the Seclusion works ok also. The Predator green is is definitely a winner in the early season.

·
Premium Member
10,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ttt

Anybody else have a opinion? :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts