Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Colorado ELk Hunter
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHA on Daily show last night.

Was that a repeat or this first time it aired? anyone else see it? i thought it was funny. everyone was made fun of but i still got a chuckle out of it.

*Video below*

·
Registered
550 Posts
I tried to find the video on comedycentral.com and I couldnt find it either! can someone post the link if they can find it! Would be funny to see. :)

·
Colorado ELk Hunter
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rerun

usually the "day before" show runs the next night too before the "day of" show. maybe you can catch it again tonight. it was either Ed Helms or Jason Jones that did the piece. it should be on Comedy Central in the next day or so.

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
I am sharing this because they looked for people from AT. Here was the end result.

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
Halibuthead said:
It should be made fun of. The whole thing and its participants are JOKE!

I haven't said much on this topic.....it may not be the best idea or whatever but...the participants ARE NOT A JOKE.

·
Registered
19,452 Posts
That whole thing is pathetic !!!!!!:mad:

That is the guy who was here asking for people to go to Detroit for a show??? Now who was it that volunteered my name??? :mad: That show is a disgrace to ALL hunters!

Thanx miked for posting that video as I didnt get to see it and wish I hadnt now.:pukey:

·
Colorado ELk Hunter
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for posting it.

i can see why some of you guys didnt like it. i thought it had some funny stuff. i hope you guys knew they were going to twist it and make fun of all hunters. thats what that show is known for. making all people look like idiots, that goes for conservatives and liberals. to each his own. i acutally dont care for John Stewart's politics but for some reason i find his show generally amusing.

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
Brown Hornet said:
I haven't said much on this topic.....it may not be the best idea or whatever but...the participants ARE NOT A JOKE.
I agree, but they WHA is a joke, and they are taking part in it.
Having watch the video now I know Farbam is off his rocker. Funny now he is for killing the animals now, but here he was all about "Non-leathel Hunting".

·
She's baaaaack!!!!
20,524 Posts
Quote- "it takes the cruelty out of hunting?"

Farbman - "Indeed"

Did he just say hunting is cruel?

·
She's baaaaack!!!!
20,524 Posts
Did the WHA guru's really think going on the Daily Show would be a good thing. oohhh my, was that smoke being blown up my butt?

Me thinks someone was doing it for the personal recognition, to be seen on TV. Somewhat like the folks that volunteer to go on the Jerry Springer show.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Daily show

Whats next?,MAD TV!. Guest Should have known better.This is what they do ,try to make you look like a fool.

Not good for Hunting!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I can't believe that anyone on this forum was niave enough to believe anything that matt guy said or posted. These people are selfish idiots that will say ANYTHING to benefit themselves and thier show at the expence of other people........... I hate that dam channel........

Shat like this will be the demise of bowhunting.

Pathetic........

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
It's The Comedy Channel! Lighten Up!

Holy cow guys! Ease up just a little. If you can't laugh at yourself then you have serious issues. There is a reason it's called "The Comedy Channel". Did you expect in depth investigative journalism? I myself enjoy it. What are our other choices? CNN & FOX are each so biased to the left & right that you really can't trust anything that they say either. At least The Comedy Channel is supposed to be full of crap. The other news stations dress it up and try to sell it to us as unbiased.

Laugh a little! You just might need it.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts