Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Dear Sir,
Could you, or somebody else, FINALLY clear things up for me, and shed some light on the WHA for me? I've tried and tried to figure out EXACTLY what the WHA is all about, and I just don't have time to do a lot of research, and see what all they are doing??
I think I heard they are about harvesting animals, without shooting them?? Is that right?
Could someone PLEASE just tell me what the WHA is all about for once? I just want a straight answer, so I can be aware.
I'm not looking for a page long paragraph, just give me the nuts and bolts of it, so I can go on about my business, and do everything I can to NOT support them, if that is what needs to be done.
Thanks for ANY help...

·
Registered
667 Posts
If you want to know what the WHA is all about then read the article in Outdoor Life and you can hear it from the horse's (preferably jackass's) mouth. I really hope this thing doesn't make it past this guys dream stage, but with all the people willing to sit and rot on a couch watching reality tv shows it really wouldn't surprise me if it did. It really is sad to see what our world is becoming.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts