Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, i want to buy a new Mathews Bow, but i want to know if some of you have heard something about 2007 Mathews bow ???
Have mathews will give us something better than Switchback XT ??? :)

·
NC ASA Director
35,983 Posts
Only time will tell. :zip:

Like November 15th or so.

Can you wait that long?

I know I would, even though I just bought a XT about 2 weeks ago. :rolleyes:

:D

·
Registered
9,509 Posts
It's amazing how every year they can top the last years model:confused: you know Switchback then the Switchback XT, what will be interesting too watch is how many guys dump there XT's for the new bow:eek:

·
NC ASA Director
35,983 Posts
I got in trouble last year for spilling the beans, but when I PM'ed you two the details, you were suppose to keep it under your hat. :mad:

:wink:

It does shoot good though.

I didn't think it would be better than my Xt and A7! :eek:

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Its funny how Mathews will always leave things to be desired just so they will have something new for the next year..I am still holding out for a new C4:)

·
Registered
756 Posts
My thoughts

No inside scoop here...just my thoughts or should I say hope? A C4 with riser design like the Apex and A7's but with specs of 40" ata and 7.5" brace height. :wink:

·
Registered
8,134 Posts
I wonder if they can fit some dampeners inside their dampeners?

·
Registered
7,420 Posts
JMaxH said:
Or maybe use the damper IN the cam as the actual perimeter weight itself .......
That is a great idea. Don't be surprised if Mr. Matt steals that one.

A dampener in the middle of the riser, right under the grip. Thats just screaming innovation. Its the only place the bow doesn't have any. The add can talk about the removal of additional handshock. Perfect.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
hooknlargemouth said:
switchback BT..........bowtech will build them so Mathews owners can buy a fast bow!:eek:
Nah, we like one piece limbs.You never now how many pieces youll end up with on a blowtech.:wink:

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Nah, we like one piece limbs.You never now how many pieces youll end up with on a blowtech.
Nowhere near as many as when Mathews limbs were splintering left and right a few years ago... and Mathews only replaced the limbs one at a time. And my POS Bowtech still has the same POS limbs on it from way back then.. w/o a single problem... Go Figure :p

I heard they were coming out w/ a new Hoyt/Mathews hybrid... it's called the Tec-Back it's got one solid limb.. one split limb... and a single cam and a 1/2.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Grip for Ross

Anybody know of a wooden grip out there to fit a Ross That would resemble the Mathews grip or do I need to make One?? I think I'd shoot better with a More rounded top. Slightly fatter too.

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
hooknlargemouth said:
switchback BT..........bowtech will build them so Mathews owners can buy a fast bow!:eek:

Now why do you have to go and start that crap! Spew is not cool!!!

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
KBacon said:
Nowhere near as many as when Mathews limbs were splintering left and right a few years ago... and Mathews only replaced the limbs one at a time. And my POS Bowtech still has the same POS limbs on it from way back then.. w/o a single problem... Go Figure :p

I heard they were coming out w/ a new Hoyt/Mathews hybrid... it's called the Tec-Back it's got one solid limb.. one split limb... and a single cam and a 1/2.
Whoa, simmer, pretty sensitive.Go see a movie or walk the dog.It aint my fault B.T. has a limb problem.:eek:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts