Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12,297 Posts
Looking for a new bow. Not brand new but a new to me. My last bow was a Hoyt Carbon Defiant 34 but I’m an idiot and sold it a few years ago and now even the used ones are selling for more than I sold mine for. Hoping to find something used and decent in the $500-600 range.

Just curious what some of you think the most underrated affordable bow for hunting big game would be? My Hoyt was a 31” draw and 70lbs. That’s about perfect for me as far a draw and draw weight go.

What should I be looking at that would compare to my Carbon Defiant I sold but within the $5-600 range. Thx.

My Deer this year. But unfortunately wasn’t with a bow. I want to get back into bow hunting. So much more satisfying to harvest an animal with a bow. At least in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'd look for a "new" leftover bow that way you get a warranty and a new un shot bow.......... or something from bear archery

·
Registered
12,297 Posts
Looking for a new bow. Not brand new but a new to me. My last bow was a Hoyt Carbon Defiant 34 but I’m an idiot and sold it a few years ago and now even the used ones are selling for more than I sold mine for. Hoping to find something used and decent in the $500-600 range.

Just curious what some of you think the most underrated affordable bow for hunting big game would be? My Hoyt was a 31” draw and 70lbs. That’s about perfect for me as far a draw and draw weight go.

What should I be looking at that would compare to my Carbon Defiant I sold but within the $5-600 range. Thx.

My Deer this year. But unfortunately wasn’t with a bow. I want to get back into bow hunting. So much more satisfying to harvest an animal with a bow. At least in my opinion.

5-600 dollar range....................I wouldn't be buying anything used at that price range............ebay........ elite bows new with warranty between 450-600

1 - 2 of 2 Posts