Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
I have a V37 and love that bow. With that being said I just ordered a V3X 33. Thought I would give Mathews a try. I have not owned one in 20 years and I hope I like it.
But I will say that the verdict has my attention , but to shoot one would take some research and drive time to find a shop with in 100 miles that stock them.

I wouldn’t mind finding a Victory X down the road.

Reactions: Mizzo81

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a V37 and love that bow. With that being said I just ordered a V3X 33. Thought I would give Mathews a try. I have not owned one in 20 years and I hope I like it.
But I will say that the verdict has my attention , but to shoot one would take some research and drive time to find a shop with in 100 miles that stock them.

I wouldn’t mind finding a Victory X down the road.
Right on man! I believe in shooting what feels good. I know there is a lot of bow shaming from loyal followers but if it feels good and you can stack arrows down range I say it’s the bow for you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The energy 35 is my favorite by far.
Funny you mention the E 35! I’m currently in the market for one myself. I have 3 bows currently(all Elites) and wanting the 35 to add to the collection. Two out of the three are used for bow hunting and one is a bare backup currently. Seen some 35’s on classifieds but have to wait another week and a half before I can comment and buy stuff! You a V grip guy?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Funny you mention the E 35! I’m currently in the market for one myself. I have 3 bows currently(all Elites) and wanting the 35 to add to the collection. Two out of the three are used for bow hunting and one is a bare backup currently. Seen some 35’s on classifieds but have to wait another week and a half before I can comment and buy stuff! You a V grip guy?
I have 2 for sale in the classifieds. Both of the ones I own are standard grip. I have a victory 37 (also for sale) that has a v grip.

·
Registered
Elite Envision
297 Posts
Envision here. The more I shoot it, the more it impresses. I have other bow brands too. But when I go from shooting them to the envision, it's like hopping out of my Mitsubishi and into my BMW. 😂

1 - 20 of 67 Posts