Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have some points from cabelas and was thinking about buying a 3D outfit for spring turkey. Do I go cheap bugmaster for $60.00 or for $115.00 get the leafy pro II system?

·
Liv4Rut
7,318 Posts
I am a huge fan of the leafy pro II system. I darn near feel invisible out there. I have had buddies walk right by me and not even know I was there. It's great!!

·
Vendor
90,525 Posts
i would check out the asat leafy...we have some on special right now for turkey season...its a great suit

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is the pro II light for spring turkey?

·
Registered
729 Posts
I thought the only leafy suit made was ASAT. That's all I use and I use it year round. Deer ducks turkeys. Get one and you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
ASAT its the best I've ever used

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Look into Mothwing Spring Mimicry 3-D Alive...Great Spring camo pattern.

·
Premium Member
26,859 Posts
I Sold my Asat leafy suit, and kept my Walmart camo leafy suit,the camo is better suited for the area i hunt in,im not a huge fan of Asat camo for my area.

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
I thought the only leafy suit made was ASAT. That's all I use and I use it year round. Deer ducks turkeys. Get one and you won't be disappointed.
This - I didn't believe it at first... then I bought one. I will not hunt anything without it... it's amazing. Truly all season, all terrain.

·
I Bleed Orange
1,351 Posts
I Sold my Asat leafy suit, and kept my Walmart camo leafy suit,the camo is better suited for the area i hunt in,im not a huge fan of Asat camo for my area.
ASAT doesn't look like anywhere really, the purpose of ASAT is to break up the human outline, not look like leaves or trees. That said I've used many leafy suits and they all work, I just prefer ASAT, especially when sitting on the ground with leaf litter on the ground...

·
Premium Member
26,859 Posts
ASAT doesn't look like anywhere really, the purpose of ASAT is to break up the human outline, not look like leaves or trees. That said I've used many leafy suits and they all work, I just prefer ASAT, especially when sitting on the ground with leaf litter on the ground...
Yes,i know that, i dont like the camo to be honest.Thats why i sold it,i would buy one for Elk huntin or mulie huntin out west.Just not for me,i like my walmart leafy suit better,like the pattern better and i feel more comfortable in it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts