Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been back and forth with bowhunting since my wife and I had kids because of the time it takes for me to get out and be in the woods between that and my job. We picked up another place to hunt a little closer to home and I got the go ahead from my wife to get a new bow. Did a left handed search for Bowtech on ebay and found a great deal on a Bowtech Admiral in the Testarossa finish rigged out and ready to hunt. I have had Bowtech and PSE and have loved both so when I saw this bow and time running out I jumped on it. The bow had only been used lightly for hunting two seasons and then as a back up bow and had new strings and cables. It arrived today and man does this thing look brand new. I was like a kid at Christmas. I couldn't wait to get it set up and flinging some arrows. As I took the round of bubble wrap off of the sight, I realized we had a major problem. My heart pretty much hit the floor. This amazing bow was right handed :mg: Lesson learned. I got a great deal on the bow in my opinion and don't think I will have any trouble getting my money back out of it on a local forum. I know its not a brand new flagship bow (which I have had twice lol), but man I sure was proud of it for a minute or two haha. Just thought I'd share.

·
Registered
714 Posts
This is probably the funniest sad story I have ever heard! Good luck going forward mate!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No it said RH in the title but I had checked the left handed search button on eBay. My mistake as I rushed. The bow is absolutely mint I just wish it was left handed. The hardest part was telling my wife when she got home haha. Of course I can't buy anything else until I recoup this purchase so she's not worried at all. She just asked what I was going to do with those two new ground blinds that are on the way and walked away laughing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts