Archery Talk Forum banner

what are they worth?

577 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  wirenut583
I have a couple of recurves that I would like to know the worth. I bought a Shakespeare 45# @52 that was still in the plastic at a Pawn Shop. I thought that my grand kids would be able to shoot it but they cant and are really not interested. I dont know if I want to keep it or get rid of it but would really like to know what it is worth. The other Bow I have is a Pearson Predator 55# I checked and it was made somshere between 72 and 74 I think. Now this bow shoots great probably the most accurate stick bow I have shot I just dont shoot enough. Both bows are in excellent condition and are very shootable. Maybe someone will tell me what these bows are worth if there even can be a worth put on them I dont know.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
I have a Shakespeare I use for bowfishing. I bought it in 98 for $35. I don't know what yours are worth. I have a Bear recurve that is worth $175 but I won't sell it I bought it for my son.
I like 3D traditional shoots and my bow of choice then is Howard Hill big five.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.