600 Posts
Alpine Ventura at 31.5".

·
Registered
5,489 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Martin Slayer at a 31" inch draw stops bottomed out and a half inch d loop trying everthing i know to get it to 32" my actual draw length so it's more comfortable lol

S

·
0 Posts
Just set a good friend of mine up with an Elite Gt500. 480 grain arrow at 289 fps, not too shabby.

·
Yippiee ki-yay
3,602 Posts
A no longer made 31 1/2" Bowtech Commander.
There are other bowtechs with a long draw, you should at least shoot one before you decide...you owe it to yourself. There is a reason so many people shoot that brand.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Maxxis 35

I shoot a Maxxis 35 with xr-3 cams 31in. draw, also took off plastic grip an put on the hoyt side plates. Gives me another 1/2in,

·
My Elk Hunting Home
32,332 Posts
My draw is 32 I find is really had to fined a bow that fits so I use a long string loop
.....and still have a bow that doesn't fit.;)

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
I'm 32" too and just got a Strother Inspire; very nice!!

·
I am the Tin Man!
2,980 Posts
Im a 32, but shoot 31. The Mathews Drenalin LD is the best I have found at that draw length. Well it was until I shot the Monster 7, I am now in love and just waiting for the finances to allow me to get one. I am partial to Mathews but have owned others, The Switchback LD is the smoothest and most accurate bow I have ever shot, but sloooow. I owned a Bowtech 101st Airborne, liked it but very harsh draw. The one I bought came with 30" mods and shot well, I ordered some 31 and 31.5 mods and found that trying to squeeze the last few inches of draw out of that bow was a bad idea. Made so hard of a hump that it was hard to get it over and the letoff became much less than shorter draw lengths, so you were holding more weight at full draw. Had the PSE Dream Season, good bow but too short and just never felt right to me. Had Hoyt Trykon XL, bow was made of concrete and I used it to anchor my boat at night. Had the Hoyt Vectrix XL, little bit lighter but I could never get it to group tight for me. Two bows I have not had the chance to shoot but really want to are the Elite XLR and the new Mathews Conquest. Triumph

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
I just picked up a PSE X- Force Axe7. It can be adjusted without a bow press up to 31 1/2, which is what mine is set at. I like it so far.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts