Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like to hear what arrows you are shooting out of them..I purchased Victory X Ringers (336gr)they fly horrible out of it my axis arrows (390gr)for hunting shoot awesome out of it .. I wanted a larger diameter for 3D but they dont fly right.My bow is at 60lbs.. Just like to hear what your shooting..

· 300 or bust
13,148 Posts
With the speed bows you can't really go off the arrow charts for spine a good rule of thumb would be to up spine for the 82nd. So if the charts call for .400 spine you go to .350 or .340 spine

I shot .340 spine FMJ out of my 82nd flew great 68lbs

· Registered
6,320 Posts
Specs of the bow usually help here?

Mine are both set at 57lbs. 30" draw module with a 28" arrow "shaft"
I was shooting easton litespeeds in a 500 spine. Now I am shooting for Victory and shooting a x-ringer 350. I had to get away from the pin nocks though. went with a 2413 "G" nock uni-bushing and using a 100grn ss point.

Now for the other news... They hate being paper tuned (slight left tear that I can not get rid of), But when you group tune them they are sweet. I dont shoot at the same spots anymore! 1 spot = 1 arrow.

The litespeeds paper tuned "textbook", but to me flew horrible. Could not get them to group tune at all. When I did it would be 4-5 out of a dozen?

· Registered
451 Posts
I have a 70lb 08 82nd set at 62 lbs. I have the 26.5 draw mod on it. I shoot Gold Tip xt and pro hunter 5575 arrows. I shoot 100 grain tips, 5 inch wrap with 3 blazers. Total arrow weight is right around 360 grains.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.