Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a new bow and was looking at arrows. I like the Carbon Express Mutiny but didn't know what other people use. This is only my 2nd bow and my 2nd batch of arrows i've bought. Any suggestions on fast shooting and accurate arrows?

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
Easton Axis for hunting and Goldtip Ultralights or X-Cutters for 3D.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the suggestions and keep them coming. Also, if anyone has arrows there looking to sell shoot me a pm. I'm looking for them to be cut 29.5

·
Registered
7,733 Posts
Blackeagle carnivor 250 spine.

·
Registered
5,930 Posts
Black eagle zombie slayers for hunting black eagle PS 23 for 3d

·
Registered
116 Posts
I've used all of the above except the Black Eagle, and just haven't gotten around to them yet. All the brands mentioned are good ones. I currently shoot Easton and Gold Tip.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I'm a huge fan of Gold Tip. They're the toughest arrows I've ever shot.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Beman Ics patriots hunters. Love them for price and accuracy made in USA also. I like keeping my money here as much as possible.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I'm a huge fan of Gold Tip. They're the toughest arrows I've ever shot.
X2.....right now I'm shooting Gold Tip XTs and Velocities out of my compound.....Gold Tip traditional out of my recurve and Gold tip Lazer 3s out of my daughters xbow....IMO, Gold tip is the best all around arrow built...

·
Registered
4,859 Posts
Carbon express pile drivers.

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Easton Axis is a great arrow but for a little more speed you can build some Black Eagle rampage or Victory RIPs and you'll end up with a lighter finished arrow. The advantage of the Victory is that they're already spine indexed ftom the factory.

·
USMC 04/2005-05/2013
3,603 Posts
Easton Axis is an excellent arrow.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts