Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok what bow do you have and what bow do you like the most and what do you have on it?

Martin Lynx
true nock
pse sights
martin 4 quiver
and some wierd peep sight

·
Archery Coach
23,298 Posts
I don't feel like typing that much but I have a bunch:D I have two for FITA recurve, Two for indoor recurve, one for field, two FITA compounds, two compound hunting bows, a recurve hunting bow (PSE) several pure target crossbows, a 3D crossbow, several longbows and a couple hunting xbows.

I need the time to shoot them all:D

I own far mre but those are the ones that actually get used:rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,745 Posts
I don't feel like typing that much either, so I'll just post a few photos. ;) :) :D

Dick

Attachments

·
Registered
8,745 Posts
Then there's my old PSE GForce:

Dick

Attachments

·
Registered
8,745 Posts
And an old PSE Polaris:

Dick

Attachments

·
Registered
8,745 Posts
and then there's my Turbo Nocks! ;) :) :D

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
1) Mathews Q2
with golden key rest, true peep, Toxonics sight

2) Hoyt Striker II (Carbonite limbs, command cams)
identical setup

3) Hoyt Medaillon (command cams)
(no setup at the moment)

4) Jennings Stratus
(no setup at the moment)

I 've put them in order of preference. I like the Mathews best since it is the smoothest bow I have. Speed is about the same as the Hoyt Striker but at the moment I shoot much more accurate with the Mathews. Although I liked the Striker very much, I had to stop shooting it because of the vibrations it gave during a shot which caused an injury in my left shoulder. Should have bought it with the carbon + limbs. :(
Always tempted to buy a Hoyt again as my next bow but I think I'll stay away from them as long as the dampers on the limbs are standard (they wouldn't put them there if they aren't needed or am I missing the point?).

·
Registered
300 Posts
:)

this is my baby....

03' Ultratec with cam & 1/2
DW 53#. DL 29,25"
sureloc supreme 550 with home made scope and 4x lense
GKF platinum premier converted in fall away rest
beiter centralizer 30"
"broken" carter BK target
ACE 400 with 110gr points

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nice stuff if i could i would post some of my stuff but i can ashure you i will be showing off my game if i get it this year!:p

·
Registered
10,685 Posts
Jupiter,

Here's my favorite bow and accessories.
Super Nova
HTM LRD Sight
Pro Tuner Rest (gold plated) with long plate
18" AEP Stabilizer with special 10 degree down QD with attached rotating sling.
Got a 26" silver AEP since this pic was taken.
...And limb savers

Sag.

Attachments

·
Registered
245 Posts
Bows

Well I've had a busy summer in the bow trading catergory. I started the summer with a Q2XL for hunting a Scepter 2 for targets - both camo. Then I traded my Q2XL for a Scepter 2 with fury X cams and a pretty blue for targets. Then I missed my Q2XL so much I traded my Scepter 2 camo bow for a Conquest 2. Now thats all set up for hunting but I like it so much I think I'll shoot it bowhunter class and the Scepter freestyle. Trying to talk my wife into letting me get a shorter bow for hunting-;)...She's not buying it yet....

·
Registered
8,215 Posts
Mathews Q2, I bought a brand new RazorTec this year and it just couldn't compare to my trusty ol' Q2. The Q2 is still my #1 bow and one I don't think I will ever get rid of.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts