Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want the best of the best brand new 2010 hunting / 3 d bow. ... Tell me why you choose that bow thank you in advance.

·
Registered
156 Posts
You need to shot them to make a decision,try the hoyt maxxis 31 & alphamax 32, Matthews Z7, Darton 3700, just to name a few and see which one feels the best to you.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
You should buy the bow that feels best to you. It's that simple.

Of all the 2010 bows I've shot so far, I've been most impressed with the PSE Dream Season UF, the BowTech D350, and the Bear Attack.

Hoyt Maxxis gets an honorable mention- I really didn't think it would be much different than the Alphamaxes, but for my tastes the Maxxis are a a big improvement.

·
Registered
594 Posts
money no object?

hoyt carbon matrix is the most advanced bow on the market now IMO and most people on this site.

at $1600 it should be.

but you generally cant go wrong with hoyt maxxis or alpha max.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Try an Elite, great bows best warranty on the market, and a little cheaper G5 Quest also great bows.

·
Registered
42 Posts
try an elite i gave up my mathews for 1 cause of the binary cam the z28 is a smooth shooter an is good on speeds cant go wrong:wink: an they have the best warranty that any bow company cant match, transferable warranty an if yor out on a hunting trip of a lifetime an yor bow breaks in any way shape an form or broadhead cuts string you contact elite an they will ship you a loaner in 24hrs fully dressed 2 finish out yor hunt wants yor done u send loaner back an fix yors... now tell me what bow company will take care of there customers like that!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Bowtech Destroyer 350, Mathews Z7, Hoyt Maxxis, Bear Attack, G5 Quest, Elite, Diamond Iceman FLX, theres a lot of great 2010 bows, go to as many dealers as you can and shoot as many bows as you can and choose by what you like out of them all!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Shoot as many as you can before you make your mind up.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Elite GT500 great bow for hunting and 3D.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Destroyer 350

BOWTECH DESTROYER 350:wink: It's Smooth & Fast!! That's my choice! But Shoot Them All !!! Then you will know want Bow is the best for You!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
you need to shoot them all. every bow is different and you need to pick which one you like the best.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts