Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
help please

· Registered
10,406 Posts
MeanV...camo or black.....i liked the mathews one that the shop had on the monster....but it was 60$ + tax and believe they only come in blk.,...correct me if i'm wrong....the shop sells the duravane one....but almost 80$.I use meanv's on 3 of my hunting bows and love them.

· Registered
1,183 Posts
Or save even more money and make one using a cobra rod, a hacksaw, and a Bowjax stopper.

But as far as purchasing one, I would support Meanv or Coolhandluke by getting one of theirs. The Meanv can be camo dipped to match your bow.

As far as the big brands go, I've heard the most good comments on the Norway String Tamer.

· Registered
2,542 Posts
I definately like the Duravane string tamer!

· Registered
10,406 Posts
norway sring tamer sr. looks the best and feels great too... has harmonic damper and available in realtree ap.... think arund 54 bucks too
54$ +tax is for the black one.....60$ + tax for the camo one....between 60 and 65$ + tax for the mathews in black.If you buy the string tamer in the shops,most are going for around 75/80$.Like someone else said...you can make your own " in blk " or you can get a meanv to match your bows camo for a flat 44$ tyd.

· Registered
7,438 Posts
DXT cannot use the rear mounted stoppers, I like the new one from Limbsaver. I am sure Mathews will come up with something new, but for the money the limbsaver is great.
Hi Tek makes a rear mount for the DXT and Hyperlite:darkbeer:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.