Archery Talk Forum banner

Which one will make it to the classifieds first??

• Mathews Monster

Votes: 115 61.8%
  • PSE Omen

Votes: 71 38.2%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
7,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a vote. How long untill we see the first "I just cant shoot it" or "To harsh of a draw" or "Just looking for something different" excuse to get rid of one of these bad boys. What do you think?

· Registered
525 Posts
Omen

OMEN i think it will have a harsher draw than the monster because its giving out more feet per second and well......it just doesnt look like my kind of bow!

· Registered
1,887 Posts
Probably will see equal amounts in terms of resale. Taking one home and shooting it is a lot different than a test run at a pro shop. If you check the classified adds everyday you will see it happens to all brands/type of bows.
Good news for some of us that would like to try something different at a used but not abused price. Mathews for some reason tend to retain a better resale price.

· 300 or bust
13,148 Posts
Depends on who gets one.Some of these guys change bows the way most of us change undies.
lets see

once right side in, once right side out, so two days

yeah i agree some guys do change bows almost as fast.

either way if you want to get either of these units youll be able to get them used at a "discounted" rate 2-4 weeks after they hit the market, its just the way it is.

· Banned
360 Posts
Voted Monster, not because the quality of either bow is less than the other. Just because all the hype over the Monster will cause more people to blindly buy one then decide the speed bow isn't for them.

· Fat Jesus
29,133 Posts
Monster

I'll say the Monster for 2 reasons...
1= They are already starting to ship
2= If you buy one and pack it for more than 200yds you'll be wanting something else..Good looking bows but good god they are heavy.

· Registered
1,523 Posts
I think more people will be disappointed with the monster, not because the omen maybe better, but I think people will buy the monster just because its a MATHEWS SOLODUALCAM that IBOs 350+, then not liking it, just my thoughts

· Registered
2,850 Posts
lets see

once right side in, once right side out, so two days

yeah i agree some guys do change bows almost as fast.

either way if you want to get either of these units youll be able to get them used at a "discounted" rate 2-4 weeks after they hit the market, its just the way it is.
you can go up to 4 days.... right side in and fronwards, right side in and backwards, inside out backwards, inside out fronwards

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.