Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder what broadhead the two guys who are looking for there deer right now were using lets stir the pot baby

·
Registered
128 Posts
One of them already said he was using rage. That's how I know he missed.....

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice i do like the rage but if he hit shoulder socket like i did last yr he aint getting that deer but u hear that thud when u hit that

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
One of them already said he was using rage. That's how I know he missed.....
How could he miss, they fly just like field points, remember?

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its wierd the one guy shot a bag of corn to show he can shoot 37 yards its a diff story when its a monster buck like what he was shooting at but i do wish them the best on recovery god knows its happend to prob all of us

·
Registered
128 Posts
How could he miss, they fly just like field points, remember?
But if he didn't miss there would be a 30 yard Stevie Wonder blood trail to the dead buck. The buck must have jumped the string....

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No he did not jump the string he spun his head and deflected the shot n the arrow bounced off the deer anothe 20 yards

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
My very first season of bowhunting starts saturday. I really hope that what happened to them doesn't happen to me. I'm gonna try to be as picky as possible with my shot. I think I learned though that if I shoot one not to post anything about it until I have it in hand. LOL!!!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
T3s an the spider clips failed...
You failed. Nobody's buyin it.

Rage NOT in the cage x2 so far. How many more of those threads will there be within the next week?

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
both were shooting rage, both took shots past 30 yards and dang near 40, neither got a pass through, one not even sure if he hit the thing.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I don't plan on starting one even if it does happen to me. Not saying I won't admit to making a bad shot, just don't intend on making a spectacle of it if/when I do. lol

·
Registered
128 Posts
both were shooting rage, both took shots past 30 yards and dang near 40, neither got a pass through, one not even sure if he hit the thing.
That is incorrect. Mr. Hicks said he was using a Montec. The other guy who isnt sure if he hit the deer was using a rage.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts