·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for a 30lb set up 75 muzzys or 75 grim reaper razortips

·
Registered
88 Posts
Out of those two I would definately go with the muzzies but I think that something like a 2 blade 85 grain magnus stinger would be better. With that draw weight I would definately stay away from mechanicals

·
Registered
618 Posts
Im with Clay...

Stay away from mechanicals with that draw weight. Of those two, hands down Muzzy.
If I were you, I'd go with a cut-on-contact 2 blade. You cant go wrong with Stingers.

My 2 cents...

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
PLEASE DON"T SHOOT A MECHANICAL HEAD.:sad:

But I wouldn't go with a Muzzy either. You really should go with a good 2 blade cut on contact head. Something like a Simmons land shark type head.

·
Registered
502 Posts
well like the rest of them stay away from the mechanicals. and i would do with a cut on contact rocky mountain head that wieghs about 85 grains or wacems they good two. but hands down two blades are going to be best for ayour poundage until you grow some more muscles. but out of those two the muzzys arent two bad of a head i personaly just dont trust them they arent tough enough for elk hunting and niether are the crimson talons

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
The 75 grain Wasp Boss Bullet would be a decent choice if you really wanted to shoot a 3 blade head.

·
Registered
299 Posts
45lbs 100g slick tricks man the only true broadhead, but man get a hevier poundage bow man like 30 lbs is just really cutting it even for deer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts