Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am wondering what cam is the better cam that hoyt makes prior to the cam and a half. looking to buy a flag cybertec or ultratec and having trouble on with cam to buy

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
If you know your draw length...Id go with the excel cam! Much smoother than the versa cam. I havent really shot the command cams, but a friend likes them alot and says they are the smoothest.

·
Registered
34,165 Posts
Unless you are a huge single cam fan. I would go with one of the command cams. I just got an 02 Ultra Tec on the way and I am putting some 01 Master cams on it. They are as smooth as the command cams are but the are a little faster plus they have a built in draw stop. The only down side to the Master Cams is you must know your draw length they aren't adjustable, and they are hard to find.

·
Extreme Opinionated One
43,688 Posts
I have two 02 ultratecs w/command cams and one 03 w/cam .5.

Also This year a bald headed guy with a old battered 02 command cam Ultratec beat everyones new cam .5 (and everything else) in MBO at both Snowshoe and Nelsonville this year. Command Cams will SHOOT I'm telling ya

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
I have command+ cams on my 02 pro-tec and I love em':D Smooth, fast, accurate and easy to tune. Wide ranger of adjustments too. I think you woul be happy with them.:)

·
Registered
556 Posts
I discovered the Command Cam after buying a 2003 RazorTec and CyberTec. I now own a 2002 HavocTec and UltraTec with Command Cam+ and the 2003s went the way of EBAY.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts